Connect With Me On Social Media
Glad you want to connect with me! Here's how:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join my mailing list for new blog posts, upcoming events notifications, and other news.
Join My Email List:
Please follow my Facebook Author Page for posts, events notifications, and the occasional productivity tip.
If you want to friend or follow my personal Facebook page, that would be great! Just be aware: I also post a lot of political and vegan content there!
I'm also on Twitter a lot! (Again, posting a mix of productivity and political stuff.) Please follow me!
My Instagram account is dormant. If you want to follow a glamorous writer, I suggest this person instead. (A real Instagram of my life would be filled with pictures of me, badly groomed, staring at a monitor.)
- John Scalzi runs a great blog filled with writing and other wisdom.
- Cory Doctorow is one of the most valuable people on the Internet. He sees the future, and its ethical implications, better than anyone else I'm aware of.
- Jane Friedman, the former editor of Writer's Digest, publishes an invaluable newsletter for all writers.
- Jason Kottke posts great stuff.
- OpenCulture houses what is probably the biggest list of free online courses and other educational materials on the Web. Many of the courses are from top universities.
- Vegan.com is the Web hub for all things vegan.
- Science Daily News offers a great daily newsletter with all the latest in scientific findings.
- Democracy Now is my go to place for political news.
- Colossal is a great arts newsletter.
And don't forget...
- Sheldrick Trust's Twitter account fulfills my minimum daily requirement of bebeh elephant pictures, complete with excellent, contextualizing captions.
- UPS Dogs, with its dozen or more posts a day, almost fulfills my MDR of doggos.
- Explore hosts dozens of Webcams of natural scenes and animals from around the world.
Get the Latest News & Events!
Greetings from Hillary!
Welcome! My goal is to help you recognize and overcome any disempowering forces in your work and life so that you can reclaim your joyful productivity and achieve your personal and professional goals more quickly and easily than you ever imagined! Thanks for checking out my site, and I always welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions at email@example.com.
The single best thing you can do to support me and my work is to review one of my books on Amazon or elsewhere. Thank you in advance!