“I was held captive by perfectionism.”
April 14, 2013//
A short but vivid description of one woman’s struggle.
The writer gets so much right:
- that it’s a trap
- that it often begins in childhood
- In high school: “I sat before my Spanish teacher in tears over a B+.”
- Heavy involvement with ballet, an endeavor that “required excellence.”
- As an adult, a perfectionist approach to housekeeping.
- “Self-worth based on performance and how others perceived me.”
Get The Latest News And Events
Greetings from Hillary!
Welcome! My goal is to help you recognize and overcome any disempowering forces in your work and life so that you can reclaim your joyful productivity and achieve your personal and professional goals more quickly and easily than you ever imagined! Thanks for checking out my site, and I always welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like my page on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
The single best thing you can do to support me and my work is to review one of my books on Amazon or elsewhere. Thank you in advance!